NOTICE: This site has gone though an upgrade and as part of the update your password will not work. You will need to use the "I forgot my password" option to have an email sent with recovery instructions. Once this has been completed and your password is updated you will be able to login. We apologize for the inconvenience however it was necessary to keep code up to date and your account safe.

-Admin

Other Animals & Creature stats?

Talk about anything, but keep it civil
kevperrine
Paragon
Paragon

Other Animals & Creature stats?

Post by kevperrine »

I thought it'd be handy to start a thread for help creating other animals, creatures, vehicles, etc.. etc... that are not listed in the core books.

For Example - FIRST UP...
how would you make a:

BEE SWARM

(or to change to Wasps, etc... maybe a simple "power suite" change?)
I made a villain with "Bee Mastery" (as in a bee hive), what would be a good stat block for a swarm of bees?
Perhaps one at "Size 0" that you could then increase/decrease the Size as needed?

And then, would changing the Size, like that, be the best answer for the bonuses/penalties?

For example: the Swarm's bee-stinging... if you have a Size 0 swarm of bees that have a Special Attack 2 (or other powers? Weaken?, Daze?, Confusion?) would you increase that attack with the Result Bonus +10, if you made it a Swarm Size 1?
BASHMAN
All-Father of Bash!
All-Father of Bash!

Post by BASHMAN »

I'd rate a swarm of bees as a Damage Field with a limitation that it can be destroyed when it takes an Area attack doing 10 damage or more, or is dispersed by high winds.
Chris Rutkowsky
[url=http://www.bashrpg.com]Basic Action Games[/url]
Now on [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Basic-Action-Games/89564587837?ref=ts]Facebook![/url]
kevperrine
Paragon
Paragon

Post by kevperrine »

BASHMAN wrote:I'd rate a swarm of bees as a Damage Field with a limitation that it can be destroyed when it takes an Area attack doing 10 damage or more, or is dispersed by high winds.
That's a neat idea. No need for normal creature stats then? No Brawn/Agility/Mind?