So I decided to convert the villains from Classic Enemies:
25 points (12 Stats, 13 Powers )
Brawn 1 Agility 2 Mind 3
x2 Defence, x3 Mental Defence, x2 Soak
- * Heightened (Agility) 1 (+3 Result bonus to Agility rolls. Triple lifting benchmarks.) (1pts)
* Heightened (Mind) 1 (+3 Result bonus to Mind rolls.) (1pts)
* HTH Combat : Weapon Technique (2 to Damage) 2 (+2 to damage multiplier with specific weapon.) (2pts)
* Armor 1 (+1 to Brawn to Soak damage.) (1pts)
* Glue Gun : Immobilization 5 (Roll Agility x4+3 (including +2DM to Hit) vs target's Agility to immobilize foe. If hit, difficulty of Brawn check to break free is 30. ) (4pts)
- * Limitation: Gadget (Easily Taken) Gadget has 100 hits and Soak 50. Can be disarmed or taken by enemies.
* Skillful 1 (Gain 2 extra skill slots.) (1pts)
Mental Skills: Computers/Programming x3, Military/Tactics x3, Science/Chemistry & Mathematics x4
Physical Skills: Stealth/Evade Security Cameras & Alarms & Prowling x2
Advantages & Disadvantages
Headquarters: You have a Headquarters built on 15 points.
Frightening Presence: +2 dice bonus to intimidate or frighten others.
Normal: You are a normal person (max Brawn and Agility 2) when not in super form.
Freak: You look very obviously weird. Hideously disfigured face.
Priority: x2+3, Defence: x2+3, Mental Defence: x3+3, Soak: x2, Hits: 100
Lift: 50 lbs, Run: 6 squares, Jump: 1 squares, Climb: 1 squares, Fly: 15 squares, Swim: 1 sq