Welcome to BASH! - Basic Action Superheroes
Honor + Intrigue!!  Cinematic Swashbuckling Rolepaying Game
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::
   
Menu
 
Site Information
Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 25,316,969
  • Today: 3,949
Server InfoServer Info
  • Oct 20, 2019
  • 05:17 am EDT
 
 
BASH! - Basic Action Superheroes: Forums

BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes :: View topic - Outlandish Tales from WWII - Character Sheets & OOC Chat

 
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Outlandish Tales from WWII - Character Sheets & OOC Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> Play-by-Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BASHMAN
All-Father of Bash!
All-Father of Bash!


Joined: Apr 04, 2010
Posts: 2496


PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for my action, I want to land on the BIG walker (invisible) slip inside its weapons area, and possess the gunner and make it shoot the small silver walker. If that takes more than 1 page to accomplish, I'm okay with it. Just let me know if I need to roll anything.
_________________
Chris Rutkowsky
Basic Action Games
Now on Facebook!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harrigan
Costumed Crimefighter
Costumed Crimefighter


Joined: Aug 03, 2011
Posts: 185
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BASHMAN, it will indeed take an extra page for Unknown Soldier to get fully situated and lined up for his shot -- I'll just use the rolls you've made at the end of the new page when his turn comes 'round again.

In general, it's time for actions from pretty much everyone since we've finished the first page of combat. Here's the priority order for page 2:

Blockade: 27
Lady Paramount: 24
Falke Truppen (Flying Nazi Soldiers): 18
Cauchemar: 16
American Rubber: 15
Sky Marshall: 14
Major Meteor: 12
Unknown Soldier: 12
Zerstörer (cannon-wielding medium-sized walking panzer): 11
SS Soldiers Guarding the German Planes: 8
Verbrennungsanlage (small, silver, flamethrowing walking panzer): 4
Eisen Drache (huge, dragon-like walking panzer): 2

Pretty much everyone is engaged at this stage -- the element of surprise is now gone. American Rubber, Lady Paramount and Blockade probably don't realize what Unknown Soldier has just done, so they're likely still seeing the biggest German machine as hostile. They're on the biggest hot-seat by far, in the middle of all three walkers. Feel free to improvise in the setting a bit in terms of cover and whatnot -- scrambling out of harm's way is probably a good idea since you're more or less on center stage.

In the air, it's going to be a scramble as flying Nazis come in from all sides to attack the two flying heroes, plus take a few pot-shots at Blockade, LP and AR. Major Meteor and Sky Marshall, I'll post for the airborne Germans in a day or so, then you'll be free to make defense rolls and carry on with your own actions.

American Rubber, feel free to post intended actions and such, but we'll have to wait until after you're attacked by the aerial troops before we can fully resolve your attacks / actions.

Cauchemar, you're free to act now since you have a higher priority than the Germans you're facing.

Unknown Soldier, after this flurry we'll resolve your attack on the smallest mech.

All clear? Point of all this is that we don't always have to post in exact priority order, we've got some flexibility. Let me know if clarifications / detail is required.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeardedDork
Hero
Hero


Joined: Jun 17, 2010
Posts: 348
Location: The Snow Covered Mountains of Montana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many SS are there and how much space is between them? Between one and the next, and between the farthest two?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Harrigan
Costumed Crimefighter
Costumed Crimefighter


Joined: Aug 03, 2011
Posts: 185
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeardedDork: Hard to get an exact count on the SS, but it's looking like a dozen or more soldiers fanning out and taking cover in front of the closer German plane. (Picture them as parked next to one another, one closer to you and one behind it, farther away.) The dozen or so soldiers are probably spread across a forty foot (eight square) front. That help?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeardedDork
Hero
Hero


Joined: Jun 17, 2010
Posts: 348
Location: The Snow Covered Mountains of Montana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes indeed it does.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bigsteveuk
Superhero
Superhero


Joined: Apr 20, 2010
Posts: 365


PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blockade
Landed
Charged towards largest walker, his plan is to get under it's feet and use it as cover.
With his deflect he got a double and knocked one of the Krauts rockets back at them.
He has then used ricochet to hit both walkers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeardedDork
Hero
Hero


Joined: Jun 17, 2010
Posts: 348
Location: The Snow Covered Mountains of Montana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son is sick today, I'll try to get Cauchemar's actions up tommorrow morning, or possibly late tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kevperrine
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 29, 2010
Posts: 783
Location: Detroit, MI

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harrigan wrote:

In general, it's time for actions from pretty much everyone since we've finished the first page of combat. Here's the priority order for page 2:

Blockade: 27
Lady Paramount: 24
Falke Truppen (Flying Nazi Soldiers): 18
Cauchemar: 16
American Rubber: 15


American Rubber, feel free to post intended actions and such, but we'll have to wait until after you're attacked by the aerial troops before we can fully resolve your attacks / actions.



GREAT!
I may post some role-play in the play-thread.... but otherwise, I'll wait to be attacked.

Let me know what/when to roll for Soak.


otherwise...
I'm pretty sure AMERICAN RUBBER's *next* panel/action will be to follow-up and support his mini-teammates, backing up Blockade & Lady Paramount. So, he'll wait and see.

Specifically AR will look to *AID* in any special actions...
perhaps a Slam, or Take-the-Hit action (BASH! core p.21-22), that (according to the "Teamwork" action (BASH! core p22) COULD grant us Hero Die with creative descriptions.... Such as an "Alley-Oop" action (if someone wants a lift!) OR perhaps a cool Power Stunt ... maybe something like AMERICAN RUBBER flattening like a sheet while someone else "Pulls the Rug!" out from one of the big tank-machines!?!!

Anyone?

Or would it best best just to "go solo" and start tryin' to pummel some RATZI on my own??


-kev-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Harrigan
Costumed Crimefighter
Costumed Crimefighter


Joined: Aug 03, 2011
Posts: 185
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpet bombing at work this week. Will turn attention back to the game on the weekend after crawling out of my foxhole...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeardedDork
Hero
Hero


Joined: Jun 17, 2010
Posts: 348
Location: The Snow Covered Mountains of Montana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cauchemar is going to drop smoke (in a large burst 10x10)

[bash:b21c5bea02="Confusion"]3,0,0 = 562450425 [/bash:b21c5bea02]
[dice:b21c5bea02="Finite"]1d6 = 2109095212 [/dice:b21c5bea02]

he is then going to move toward the edge of his smoke cloud and fire his line gun at a water tower (necessary for the steam locomotives still in operation at this time)

Swinging
[dice:b21c5bea02="Finite"]1d6 = 1039900326 [/dice:b21c5bea02]

He's basically out of movement now but will be in a position to begin to swing around to get the drop on the Nazis, hopefully unseen.

[bash:b21c5bea02="Stealth"]3,0,0 = 452188461 [/bash:b21c5bea02]

and if applicable
[bash:b21c5bea02="Evading Cameras and Alarms"]3,0,0 = 959479612 [/bash:b21c5bea02]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BeardedDork
Hero
Hero


Joined: Jun 17, 2010
Posts: 348
Location: The Snow Covered Mountains of Montana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting to run out of smoke. (2/3 failed finite rolls remain)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Heroglyph
Hero
Hero


Joined: May 03, 2010
Posts: 254
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Paramount is going to head for cover behind a nearby jeep

Defense roll
[bash:0e7690c8f9]5,0,0 = 2007120283 [/bash:0e7690c8f9]

and make a called shot at the jetpack of one of the incoming Falken troopers
Attack roll
[bash:0e7690c8f9]5,0,0 = 518374607 [/bash:0e7690c8f9]

Damage roll
[bash:0e7690c8f9]5,0,0 = 1760477923 [/bash:0e7690c8f9]
_________________
Lady Paramount
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heroglyph
Hero
Hero


Joined: May 03, 2010
Posts: 254
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finite rolls for arrows

roll 1 for earlier on the approach
[dice:5669fa1bce]1d6 = 251626681 [/dice:5669fa1bce]

Roll 2 for current attack
[dice:5669fa1bce]1d6 = 1929178073 [/dice:5669fa1bce]
_________________
Lady Paramount
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heroglyph
Hero
Hero


Joined: May 03, 2010
Posts: 254
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I am down to 2/3 or my arrows.
I'd be willing to spend a hero die for a re-roll
_________________
Lady Paramount
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harrigan
Costumed Crimefighter
Costumed Crimefighter


Joined: Aug 03, 2011
Posts: 185
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry team -- more issues at work. Please be patient -- post coming later in the week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> Play-by-Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12
  
  

Jump to:   

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group

Page Generation: 0.16 Seconds
:: BASH! style by Basic Action Games ::