Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 25,548,278
  • Today: 3,605
Server InfoServer Info
  • Nov 15, 2019
  • 09:47 pm EST

BASH! - Basic Action Superheroes: Forums

BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes :: View topic - BASH! sci-fi FOR supers?

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BASH! sci-fi FOR supers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> BASH! Sci-Fi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevperrine
Paragon
Paragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: BASH! sci-fi FOR supers? Reply with quote

I'm considering planning a local home game with a new game gang and at the top of my list is a neat "Green Lantern + Babylon 5 + Kirby-style" game (you can read more at that link).

I just today picked up the PDF for BASH! Sci-Fi, feeling that at minimum the ideas for ship stats would be very helpful to building such things using the BASH! Core for Supers as I plan.
I do NOT plan to use any rules specifically from BASH! Sci-Fi. However... I would like your opinions as I begin reading and planning.

For a 100% supers game set in a cosmic/space setting such as a Babylon 5 atmosphere with PCs going on missions to "keep the peace" and such... dealing with galactics and armadas of ships, etc....

Is there anything specific I SHOULD look to use from BASH! Sci-Fi that would make the basic BASH! supers game (for this setting idea) actually BETTER?

If so, what rules, themes or stats (for ships/aliens, etc..) would you point out?

And I do plan to use the ION GUARD supplement for my "Lantern Corps" side of the theme. So if you have suggestions with that supplement or combos of that book and the BASH! Sci-Fi book I would love to hear them!

Thanks
-kev-
Master-X
Supporting Character
Supporting Character

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BASH Sci fi - I think for me, the major plus I'm going to be using is the "People vs Vehicles" sidebar Pge 61 and also a few of the Vehicle advantages such as Bombard Pge65 in fact there are quite a few useful additions around that bit of the book I like.
Evil-Genius
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spammer twat!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> BASH! Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: