Welcome to BASH! - Basic Action Superheroes
Honor + Intrigue!!  Cinematic Swashbuckling Rolepaying Game
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::
   
Menu
 
Site Information
Your IP: 18.204.48.40

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password

· Register
· Lost Password
Server Date/Time
18 October 2019 15:37:26 PDT (GMT -7)
 
BASH! - Basic Action Superheroes: Forums

BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes :: View topic - Chimera, Ch 2.5, Night at Nycto's

 
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chimera, Ch 2.5, Night at Nycto's
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> Play-by-Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dustland
Cosmic Hero
Cosmic Hero


Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: Austin, Tx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Chimera, Ch 2.5, Night at Nycto's Reply with quote

Protheuz
The shadowy figure (Swordsman 1) grabs the officer...
Swordsman 1 Grab (28) vs Police Officer Dodges (14)
who begins to scream in terror as the shadow begings to (slowly) carry him kicking and screaming away from Adam al'Malik.

"Seriously Shadowman, you think this is going to solve..." he is cut short as the other summoned shadow darts across the street, its inky black sword slicing at his head...
Swordsman 2 Attack (56) vs Adam's Dodge (27)
cutting a terrible gash across his torso, blood and gore spilling to the street.
Swordsman 2 Damage (85) vs Adam's Soak (14)

(cont.)
_________________
Come by and poke around!
www.Super6Games.com
Also come join us on facebook, the link\'s at the website...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dustland
Cosmic Hero
Cosmic Hero


Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: Austin, Tx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falling to the street, clutching his guts as they spill out on the street, Adam al'Malik looks up at Nycto's shadow covered form with a burning rage in his eyes.

"This has just begun shadowman," he spits at you, his voice weak and shaking with pain and rage. Before you can react, he begins to pray loudly in Arabic, his eyes once again burn bright with flame, and his body explodes.

Burst attack vs Shadowman 2, 35 damage

(Fenris can act next after the strange man explodes)
_________________
Come by and poke around!
www.Super6Games.com
Also come join us on facebook, the link\'s at the website...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Protheuz
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 342


PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(That was 24 on the defense roll - he takes half damage (18) - Fenris here? Uau)
_________________
The fire within is the brightest of all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saker
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 743
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenris stealthily closes on the combat not really knowing who the bad guys are. (Is the guy who exploded still there? Is Nycto controlling the swordsmen like the hounds?) Fenris gets to a hiding place within one move of Nycto and tries to perceive what's going on.

Dice Roll - Shadowing:
Original Roll String: 5,2,0   =   Mult: 5,   Dice Mod: 2,   Result Mod: 0   
Dice Roll: 1 + 2 = 3 + 2 = 5
Final Result: ( 5 * 5 ) + 0 = 25

Dice Roll - Hiding:
Original Roll String: 5,2,0   =   Mult: 5,   Dice Mod: 2,   Result Mod: 0   
Dice Roll: 3 + 1 = 4 + 2 = 6
Final Result: ( 5 * 6 ) + 0 = 30

Dice Roll - Sight Perception:
Original Roll String: 2,0,0   =   Mult: 2,   Dice Mod: 0,   Result Mod: 0   
Dice Roll: 3 + 4 = 7 + 0 = 7
Final Result: ( 2 * 7 ) + 0 = 14

Dice Roll - Smell Perception:
Original Roll String: 5,0,0   =   Mult: 5,   Dice Mod: 0,   Result Mod: 0   
Dice Roll: 5 + 3 = 8 + 0 = 8
Final Result: ( 5 * 8 ) + 0 = 40

Dice Roll - Sound Perception:
Original Roll String: 5,0,0   =   Mult: 5,   Dice Mod: 0,   Result Mod: 0   
Dice Roll: 5 + 6 = 11 + 0 = 11
Final Result: ( 5 * 11 ) + 0 = 55
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protheuz
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 342


PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will he return to life? Will he be unharmed or this time his death is for good? Nycto questions himself, looking at the explosion.

And what did he mean with this is not the end?

(Can Nycto act now? Or is it the cops turn? Or al'Malik if not dead?)
_________________
The fire within is the brightest of all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dustland
Cosmic Hero
Cosmic Hero


Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: Austin, Tx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order of Actions:
1) Fenris: Is hiding in the shadows, keeping watch over Nycto.
2) Nycto: If you wish to interact with Fenris and/or locate Adam al'Malik, roll another "perception" check (30+ to spot Fenris). Either way, it's your action.
3) Police Officer
4) Adam al'Malik?
_________________
Come by and poke around!
www.Super6Games.com
Also come join us on facebook, the link\'s at the website...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Protheuz
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 342


PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nycto searches for signs of al'Malik, looking for the body of the man (or pieces of it at least).

He says to the cop "Calm yourself, stop struggling, it saved you from the blast.The man would have killed you."

Dice Roll - Perception:
Original Roll String: 2,0,0   =   Mult: 2,   Dice Mod: 0,   Result Mod: 0   
Dice Roll: 2 + 4 = 6 + 0 = 6
Final Result: ( 2 * 6 ) + 0 = 12

_________________
The fire within is the brightest of all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dustland
Cosmic Hero
Cosmic Hero


Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: Austin, Tx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The police officer, wide eyed and panicked, struggles to see who is talking to him. Seeing yet another impossible shadow creature, he faints, dropping his service pistol with a clatter to the ground. Mumbles of,"Not feeling well. Need some sick time...hallucinating," escape from the limp form slung over the shoulder of your shadow blade.

Looking around, you don't see Adam al'Malik (nor Fenris).

Fenris's turn
_________________
Come by and poke around!
www.Super6Games.com
Also come join us on facebook, the link\'s at the website...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Saker
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 743
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenris Holds
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protheuz
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 342


PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the hell is he. Time is running out... In a minute this is going to be full of cops, and I don't think they'll be friendly to a shadowman...

Nycto hides in the sahdows and continues search for al'Malik.

Dice Roll - Hide:
Original Roll String: 3,2,0   =   Mult: 3,   Dice Mod: 2,   Result Mod: 0   
Dice Roll: 2 + 6 = 8 + 2 = 10
Final Result: ( 3 * 10 ) + 0 = 30

Dice Roll - Percepton:
Original Roll String: 2,0,0   =   Mult: 2,   Dice Mod: 0,   Result Mod: 0   
Dice Roll:    Doubles!    6 + 6 + 2 = 14 + 0 = 14
Final Result: ( 2 * 14 ) + 0 = 28

_________________
The fire within is the brightest of all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dustland
Cosmic Hero
Cosmic Hero


Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: Austin, Tx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of you hide in the shadows, Nycto looking for Adam (you don't see him nor Fenris with your last roll) and Fenris trying to make some sense of the scene.

After a few tense minutes, the cop stumbles to his feet, wanders around in a circle looking for his firearm, then looks up at the brooding shadow swordsman standing nearby. He screams in fear, turns, and runs full tilt for his patrol car, screaming for backup into his shoulder mounted radio as he does so!

New Panel Order of Actions:
1) Fenris
2) Nycto
3) Cop

_________________
Come by and poke around!
www.Super6Games.com
Also come join us on facebook, the link\'s at the website...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Saker
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 743
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenris still holds for a clue.

Last edited by Saker on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protheuz
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 342


PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nycto, still hiding concentrates on the shadowswordsmen, imagining them as shadows again.

Little by little, the shades disappear into the ground.

OCC:
Unsummon swordsmen
_________________
The fire within is the brightest of all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dustland
Cosmic Hero
Cosmic Hero


Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: Austin, Tx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The police officer continues to scream into his radio, calling for backup as he jumps in his patrol car, locking the doors but failing to realize that his windows are still down. He fumbles around with a shotgun then finally gets it in his hands, seeming to calm a bit now that he is better armed. Clutching the gun to his chest, he peers out the windows looking for whatever madness will come and assault him next.

Over his radio you two hear another police office come on, announcing that she has apprehended Adam al'Malik! All officers are ordered to the intersection of Oak St and Hemlock Blvd asap. The officer's car fires up as he prepares to speed away...

Assume you two can reach the officer's car if you choose to. Nycto knows that intersection is only two blocks over.

1) Fenris
2) Nycto
3) Cop will speed away if left to his own devices.
[/b]
_________________
Come by and poke around!
www.Super6Games.com
Also come join us on facebook, the link\'s at the website...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Saker
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 743
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenris holds still not knowing what's going on.
_________________
The Sky Marshall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> Play-by-Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
  
  

Jump to:   

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.


The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2010 by Basic Action Games.




(Original PHP-Nuke Code Copyright © 2004 by Francisco Burzi)
Page Generation: 0.11 Seconds
:: BASH! style by Basic Action Games ::