Welcome to BASH! - Basic Action Superheroes
Honor + Intrigue!!  Cinematic Swashbuckling Rolepaying Game
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::
   
Menu
 
Site Information
Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 26,487,654
  • Today: 8,717
Server InfoServer Info
  • Apr 09, 2020
  • 07:19 pm EDT
 
 
BASH! - Basic Action Superheroes: Forums

BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes :: View topic - Chimera: Ch 1, Mama B and Company

 
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chimera: Ch 1, Mama B and Company
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> Play-by-Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Saker
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 743
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boost wrote:
Jason stands and moves next to Fenris, "If this is bad, I'm going to need a little power. It's kinda of my thing, do you mind?" He extends his hand towards Fenris as if offering a handshake.


Fenris opens his eyes and narrows them at Jason's extended hand. His voice has a bit more bass than before, "what happens to me when you get a little power?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boost
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 06, 2010
Posts: 315


PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nothing really," Jason replies, "You keep your strength, abilities, I can just mimic them."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protheuz
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 342


PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answering Fenris questions Nycto only says "No, they didn't make any sound... Are you sure?" I usually can sense danger approaching.... Sense the shadows being disrupted...

As you look at Nycto something starts to change: his complexion becomes darker, and all around him shadows seem to glue themselves to his body, transforming themselves, and Nycto into some sort of walking breathing shadow, covered by layers and layers of darkness.
His eyes turn red, and glow in contrast with the darkness of the shadows.
All around him shadows move, as if they were a part of him, and seem to respond to his thoughts and disposition.

"As I said before, I don't like to be surprised..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saker
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 743
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boost wrote:
"Nothing really," Jason replies, "You keep your strength, abilities, I can just mimic them."


Fenris looks at him skeptically, "OK, give it a go."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saker
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 743
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Protheuz wrote:
Answering Fenris questions Nycto only says "No, they didn't make any sound... Are you sure?"


Fenris replies to Nycto without removing his eyes from Boost, "yes, I'm sure. There's a high pitched whistle heading this way."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protheuz
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 342


PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Something moving fast?? Mama B do you know what's that sound??" asks Nycto in his raspy voice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nestor
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 13, 2010
Posts: 627
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saker wrote:

Fenris replies to Nycto without removing his eyes from Boost, "yes, I'm sure. There's a high pitched whistle heading this way."


"Wat da...?" Javier says, his eyes getting wider as the implication of what Fenris said hits him. "Incoming!" he yells, moving swiftly to cover Mama protectively with his body. "Everybody! Hit the dirt!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dustland
Cosmic Hero
Cosmic Hero


Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: Austin, Tx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Protheuz: I overlooked your danger sense, so yes, you sense something too.

Mama B looks about confused as you guys try to decide what to do about the unknown danger. She grabs Fenris's arm out of fear just as he identifies where the sound is coming from, up!

Just as Javi yells his warning, Fenris mumbles, "Too late..." as the world explodes. Heat and light and force rip through the old home, blowing out the walls, the roof, and the floor ten feet into the ground.

[Everyone roll their dodge and their soak please!Don't worry, this is more plot device than an attempt to screw you over!]

Large burst attack:
[bash:af4de6e9ad]10,0,10 = 282054178 [/bash:af4de6e9ad]
_________________
Come by and poke around!
www.Super6Games.com
Also come join us on facebook, the link\'s at the website...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Boost
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 06, 2010
Posts: 315


PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[I need to know what my Agility and Brawn was boosted to from Fenris, as I would have grabbed his hand after his consent. Also If I gain a power (if he has Size then I've "observed" it so to speak.]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nestor
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 13, 2010
Posts: 627
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javier screams wordlessly as a bright flame arcs over everyone's head, burning debris before it can fall on them.

[His Force Field covers an arc 8x1 squares, has 40 Hits and Soaks 10. Unless the GM feels differently, I'm assuming it can cover everyone and absorb 50 of the damage from the attack.]

[bash:822611d105="Dodge"]2,0,0 = 382719956 [/bash:822611d105]

[bash:822611d105="Soak"]2,0,0 = 1691559383 = Fixed[/bash:822611d105]
_________________
Reality Bites... and I have the toothmarks to prove it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saker
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 743
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A missile?!? They hit us with an f**king missile?!?

Fenris pulls Mama B in close to him and effortlessly cradles her in his arm like a football. He tucks and rolls toward a door, window or new opening to avoid the collapsing roof.

[bash:07f59418b6="Dodge"]5,0,0 = 1462206586 = Fixed[/bash:07f59418b6]
[bash:07f59418b6="Soak"]4,0,0 = 555444554 = Fixed[/bash:07f59418b6]

I edited to attempt to get the neat titles to the rolls. I didn't doctor the rolls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protheuz
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 342


PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something inside Nycto triggers Iraq again...

Dodge roll
[bash:9f22520f3c]4,0,0 = 1059614579 [/bash:9f22520f3c]

Soak roll
[bash:9f22520f3c]2,0,0 = 1454637666 [/bash:9f22520f3c]
(Nycto is imune to physical damage in his shadow form, so only the blast (heat and kinetic energy) will get him, not the debris, falling roof etc)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boost
Hero
Hero


Joined: Aug 06, 2010
Posts: 315


PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodge Roll
[bash:d4e47708c9]4,0,0 = 1479103324 [/bash:d4e47708c9]
Soak Roll
[bash:d4e47708c9]4,0,0 = 2087343006 [/bash:d4e47708c9]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volsung
Paragon
Paragon


Joined: May 22, 2010
Posts: 670


PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[bash:2f799985a0="dodge"]6 = 167642382 [/bash:2f799985a0]
the soak value depends if you allowed him to transform according to my pm Wink
_________________
Detective Zero
Code:
 Hits: 100 Hero P: 1 Hero D: 1 Setback P: 0 

Charges left for actual scene
Scan: 3 Telepath: 3 Daze: 3 Speed:Available
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dustland
Cosmic Hero
Cosmic Hero


Joined: May 16, 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: Austin, Tx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Nestor: Javier would have needed to create the force field before then explosion!

Volsung's Soak:
[bash:681bc9197a]4,0,0 = 116579593 [/bash:681bc9197a]
_________________
Come by and poke around!
www.Super6Games.com
Also come join us on facebook, the link\'s at the website...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> Play-by-Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8
  
  

Jump to:   

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group

Page Generation: 0.09 Seconds
:: BASH! style by Basic Action Games ::