Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password

· Register
· Lost Password
Server Date/Time
21 September 2017 14:23:49 UTC (GMT +0)

BASH! - Basic Action Superheroes: Forums

BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes :: View topic - Status on Megapolis UE?

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status on Megapolis UE?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danbuter
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Status on Megapolis UE? Reply with quote

Just curious how things are going with the update. This is the one book I'm really waiting on.
mrm1138
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that there haven't been any replies to this since it was posted over four and a half years ago. I also see that the original version of Megapolis: A City of Supers! is still the only book available in the Megapolis line. (Wasn't there supposed to be a Megapolis: Year Two?)

Is this book still supposed to happen? If not, have the rules changed so much that the original is not easily compatible with the Ultimate Edition?
BASHMAN
All-Father of Bash!
All-Father of Bash!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently that project is on hold as there was an issue with artwork. When I put that on hold, I got started with Awesome Powers and BASH! Fantasy: Legends of Steel, which has also stumbled a bit after a strong start.

I want to get LOS done soon. It has been "almost ready" for a couple years now and I am working on ideas for Kickstarting it now.

Once that is completed, I can put effort into Megaopolis again.

I had tried to work on it bits at a time by trying to hire people to write adventure modules featuring Megapolis characters, so that I could introduce a few at a time, but every time someone agreed to do it, I never received anything written by them. Other people who have completed modules for me have been more interested in working with their own characters.

Thus far I have been "sneaking" some Megapolis characters into Awesome Powers as sample builds, too, and I plan to continue this in the meantime.

But this thread has gotten me thinking about it again... knowing there is some interest is a good thing.

Meanwhile conversions are relatively easy. If there is any specific character you want, I could probably get a write-up for you for it.
fairytalejedi
Hero
Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless it's changed, you can get a bundle with Megapolus + the original BASH rules for the same price as Megapolis by itself, so that should help with conversions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BASH - Basic Action Super Heroes Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: